European Foundation of Human Rights is a dynamically evolving organization defending human rights and minority rights in Lithuania. We are currently looking for a person interested in the position of administrator and project coordinator.
– a creative, interesting and rewarding position in an international environment;
– ongoing personal development through participation in national and international trainings, conferences, internships and workshops.
We address this offer to those interested in human rights and minority rights problems. We are seeking an ambitious person, who is willing to learn and develop and has good computer skills. Knowledge of law and accountancy will be an additional asset.
– maintaining the administration of the Foundation
– project coordination
– command of the Lithuanian, Polish and English languages
– communicative skills, open attitude, flexibility and eagerness to learn and develop personally.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV and cover letter to our e-mail address: email@example.com with the subject ADMINISTRATOR until 11th July 2012.
Translated by Katarzyna Różańska within the framework of a traineeship programme of the European Foundation of Human Rights, www.efhr.eu.