- University degree in law;
- Experience in legal services/seniority: not less than one year;
- Analytical skills;
- The knowledge of the Lithuanian, Polish, and English language (a prerequisite);
- The knowledge of human rights and discrimination;
- Very good organization of work and the ability to perform the assigned tasks accurately and within a short time.
The candidates having worked as paralegals have the priority in recruitment.
- current legal service for the clients of Foundation;
- the analysis of legislation and case-law;
- preparation of process documents;
- other tasks of a legal nature.
European Foundation of Human Rights offers participation in different projects and international conferences, remuneration appropriate to the qualifications and working in a young, dynamic team.
Candidates are asked for sending their CV and the letter of motivation with annotation LAWYER to firstname.lastname@example.org until 9th September 2013.
Translated by: Roksana Kasperek