If you are interested in human rights as well as the rights of national minorities this job offer is for you!
- creative and interesting job;
- the possibility to work in an international environment;
- the possibility to use foreign languages at work;
- continuous development thanks to participating in national and international training courses, conferences, internships, and workshops.
- university degree;
- good knowledge of Lithuanian, Polish;
- knowledge of English (appreciated);
- openness, flexibility, and desire for further development;
- ability to organize your work as well as to quickly and thoroughly complete assigned tasks.
- current legal service for the clients of the foundation;
- the analysis of legislation and case-law;
- preparation of process documents;
- other tasks of a legal nature.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter (both in Polish and Lithuanian) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Project coordinator. We are accepting applications until 10th of May 2015.