- Project Coordinator
The offer is addressed to people interested in human rights and the rights of national minorities. We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to learn and develop, and who has some computer skills. Legal and accountancy skills would be an additional asset.
- creative, interesting work in a pleasant and international environment;
- continuous development through participation in national and international training, conferences, internships, and workshops.
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- administrative service of the Legal Aid Center;
- co-operation with institutions, organizations and media.
Responsibilities of Project Coordinator:
- preparation and coordination of projects;
- preparation of press releases.
- university degree;
- good knowledge of Lithuanian, Polish, English and Russian;
- good communication skills, openness, flexibility, and desire for further development and learning;
- analytical skills;
- positive attitude, people person;
- social conscience;
- very good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title ADMINISTRATOR or PROJECT COORDINATOR by January 25th 2015. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!