26th September 2019 European Solidarity Corps project “Let’s do it together” started in Vilnius Special Nursey-Kindergarten “Čiauskutis”. The first volunteer to start up is Michela from Italy, who will stay in Čiauškutis until July 2020.
Michela will have the opportunity to provide support in kindergarten activities with following tasks:
- monitor various activities in groups, eventually becoming a part of the group’s work.
- familiarize with the activities of specialists, their environment, and observe the activities themselves
- assist employees of “Čiauškutis” with their tasks;
- propose and develop creative workshops;
- plan activities for the children.